Ed. note: every Friday (more or less) Nanotechnology Law Report’s David Fischer will look back at the week’s news and analysis of nano related issues. If you have something you’d like to bring to our attention, email him.
- On this esteemed website, John Monica commented on a new nanotechnology toxicity study and on a consumer reports sunscreen article while Laurie Jacques reported on how nanotechnology can be used to battle counterfeit goods.
- Nanodot also comments on the sunscreen article.
- Forbes has an interesting interview with Professor Andre Geim, the director of the Manchester Centre for Mesoscience and Nanotechnology and the chair in Condensed Matter Physics, who is "considered one of the foremost graphene innovators in the world."
- Nanoscale Views reports on the Albany Nanotech conference.
- Nanoscience and Nanosociety wants a flying car.
- At nanobot, Howard Levy has recently focused on nanoart; see this post and this one too.
- Advanced nanotechnology has a comprehensive list of items necessary for molecular manufacturing to work.