Ed. note: every Friday (more or less) Nanotechnology Law Report’s David Fischer will look back at the week’s news and analysis of nano related issues. If you have something you’d like to bring to our attention, email him.
- Earlier this week, we noted the "fun" mapping of Nanotech. Over at Nanobot, Howard Levy takes a few shots at the map and at The Project on Emerging Nanotechnologies.
- At nanopublic, Dietram Scheufele wonders if American’s strong deference to to the views of the scientific community on issues of controversial scientific issues will carry over to nanotech.
- Advanced Nanotechnology‘s Brian Wang blogs about nanoglue twice and a potential cure for baldness.
- Nanodot‘s Christine Peterson comments on the iron seeding of oceans.
- Doug Natelson at nanoscale views blogs about day 1, day 2 and day 4 of the SCES Conference.
- Nanotech Messanger discusses financing strategies for nanotech companies.
- Congratulations to Michael Anissimov the new blogger at Nanotechbuzz.
- Responsible Nanotechnology blogs about Atom Precise Manufacturing.
- Richard Jones at Soft Machines discusses ideologies and nanotechnology.