The Food & Drug Law Institute is holding its 2nd Annual Conference on Nanotechnology Law, Regulation and Policy on February 18-19, 2009 at the L’Enfant Plaza Hotel in Washington, DC. Register here.
- What progress is FDA making in implementing its Nanotechnology Task Force Report?
- What can FDA learn from EPA and other oversight agencies the National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI)?
- Will the Democratic Congress invest in and/or regulate nanotechnology more than under the Bush Administration?
- Are workers exposed to asbestos-like dangers from dealing with nano products?
- How does a responsible company devise a risk management plan for nanotech
- development — one that takes into account OSHA and NIOSH policy?
- What is reasonable and required federal funding for U.S nanotechnology R&D, including monies for safety and social policy research?
- Are China and Japan ahead of the U.S. in nanotech development?
- For nanotech products and processes, should particle size make a regulatory difference?